1. It is not a surprise to see a jumping hare even in the most urban areas.
2. The black and white magpie is considered to be one of the most intelligent animals in the world. You can find them everywhere in Sweden, even at the Stockholm City station, but as a piece of art.
3. It is not uncommon to see Canada geese in flocks at Stockholm beaches.
4. Deer is so common that many garden owners in Swedish cities got tired of them.
5. Unfortunately, not all animals are cute and sweet. Your summer in Sweden might be full of mosquitoes.